We are incredibly thankful for all of those who give generously of their time, money, skills and energy to the work and ministry of St Thomas with St Stephen. In order to fulfil the mission and ministry that we beleive God has called us to we rely on the generosity of individuals. We ask that if you consider St Thomas with St Stephen to be your then please prayerfully consider at what level you can contribute financially to the life of the church.
There are a number of ways to give
- By setting up a standing order with your bank by completing a standing order form.
- Through your employer's payroll giving scheme, if they have one.
- By cash or cheque (made payable to 'St Thomas with St Stephen Church') in the collection boxes available in both buildings, or handed to the church office
- Donating online via debit or credit card at my.give.net/stwss.
- Shopping online via Easy Fundraising
If you are a UK tax payer you can increase the value of your donation by completing a Gift Aid declaration form
For further information please contact our Treasurer, Simon Hemsley, at email@example.com.